As I read through the syllabus, I felt a rush come over me. I am filled with giddiness and excitement as my eyes scan through the page looking at the exciting projects we will be tackling in this class.
My Goals For This Class
- For my writing skills to improve. I enjoy my style of writing (witty, with a dash of cynicism), however, I want to better myself as far as cleaner writing. When I say this, I don’t mean having it blessed and safe for a four year old to read. I’m trying to convey clear, grammatically correct, intellectual writing that still embodies my style.
- To have fun while planning and preparing for the BIG event. I’m excited to learn more about it, and get to in a sense “get my hands dirty” through the class. I love meeting new people and getting to help. I can’t wait to start doing projects that we get to be creative in.
- Learning how I can impact my community through writing.
- To actually remember people’s names.
- To stay organized, punctual, and keep on track with readings. I have always struggled with organization-sensation skills when it comes to applying it to my own life. I bought a big girl planner and hope to stay on track and learn as much as I can.
I would love to read everyone else’s goals. Any thoughts on what you guys want from this course? Why did some decide to choose this course?
Let me know in the comments below!
– Your Friendly Neighborhood Salem Sister